Sunday, 9 October 2011

HTML Pages

The website at first glance appears to be made up of 4 pages in total, however I wanted to keep it clean and easy to navigate. 

As you navigate through the site, you will notice that the portfolio is made up of many "sub htmls" such as the design page - see below: 




I have used back and next tabs to flip through the projects while the top navigation allows the user to go back to the main design page. Setting my pages up this way allows me to place a blurb about each project and allow the viewer to look at the work as an individual piece rather than as a complete portfolio. 

In future I would like to incorporate more Javascript to animate these pages making it easier to navigate. I would also place the navigation in a more prominent position as it moves with each page which can get a little confusing. This just needs to be fixed with div tags however my Dreamweaver keeps quitting on the uni computers so I'm just submitting this for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment