I've been looking into the facts to place into my video to adhere to my story line and ensure that this video is education rather than just entertainment.
It has been difficult deciphering simply explanations as to how the brain functions during a panic attack and the physical reactions that occur when you are confronted with your phobia. Most websites naturally go into lengthy definitions of the function of the amygdala and pharmaceutical treatments for social phobias etc to lower heart rates, help with nausea and much more.
My aim is to simplify this medical jargon and layer short facts about phobia symptoms over existing videos, not only adding to the movement but keeping audience interest.
Site that I have found most helpful have been:
http://www.anxietypanic.com/phobiafacts.html
http://www.amygdala-anxiety.com/panic-attacks/
http://www.fearofstuff.com/
http://www.anxietycoach.com/exposuretherapy.html
to name a few - most of these websites naturally present the same information however it has been helpful doing a comparison as I try to simplify the scientific facts to single sentences that would overlay on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment