I've been reluctant to start my course work this semester as I settle into the units I have selected, however today I start the work and concepts for my assessment 2. I've finally got my mac account activated and have access to the building so will be able to catch up with the class soon. I've missed the last two lectures however I've done some work in FCP before so should be able to manage without the intro classes.... hopefully.
I've been stumped with a few topics as creative commons has made my choices more difficult then the initial IDEA but I am determined to have the core videos downloaded and start editing today.
I've done work similar to this in FCP before in my advanced studio class so the technical side shouldn't be too difficult when I jog my memory on the short cuts etc.
My idea so far:
• I like the idea of face morphing video clips of different people from childhood through to adulthood.
• Trivia
..... using creative commons materials is making my decisions harder then I know it should be because I want to develop a concept..... I'll get there soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment